Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 2 of master cleanse!!

Well, there is no day 2 of the master cleanse. I wrote yesterday that I am coming down with a flu. Now I have the flu aarrggghhh. I thought about my detox and realize that this is not the time to do it. My body is going through a lot of stress with this virus and I need all the nutrients and vitamins to be able to fight it. So therefore, going through the master cleanse at this time is not going to help me but make me sicker instead. I have been eating healthy to continue with my weight loss. I weigh myself this morning before breakfast and the scale weigh read 212.8 lbs. So I did lose some of my water weight but I know by the end of today, I will probably gain them back when I start drinking fluids. But I have not given up on the master cleanse. When I get through this flu virus, I will start the master cleanse once again. I am kind of disappointed because I was really looking forward to the after result.

No comments:

Post a Comment