Sunday, March 28, 2010

Just to jump start-call me crazy!!!

I can't believe I'm going to do it. I can't believe I'm going to do it!!! You're probably wondering what it is exactly that I'm setting myself up for. I have been having a hard time to jump start my weight loss that instead of progressing, I'm back tracking. So starting tomorrow, I will incorporate the master cleanse lemonade detox for 10 days in order to rid my abused system of build up toxins. After reading the pros and cons of such procedure, I have decided to take a risk and riff the "benefits" in the end process. This way, I can have a better control of understanding true hunger from cravings/bordem eating by building self control. I just pray that it does not ruin me psychologically like start having delusions because of the lack of food-lol!! I prepared the concoction ready for me to consume starting tomorrow. I will devour nothing but a pure liquid formula for the next 10 days---(finger crossed wish me luck). After mixing this supposed miracle potion, I actually took a little sneak sip for my liking. And I'm oddly surprised that It actually does not taste that bad. It reminds me of a sweet tea with a citrus kick. I just hope that I will not get sick of it after the first 24 hour. I will then blog about my daily consumption and include my thought process and any physical reaction to such drastic cleansing. Another reason why I am doing this master cleanse is that I will be heading out for Las Vegas in the next couple of week and I want to lose a few pounds before I leave. My target weight loss is 10 lbs in the next 2 weeks. I just hope that this is something I can stick with for the whole 10 days. I am excited to try it and I am being optimistic about the result. After I complete the 10 day cleanse, I will start eating more raw unprocessed food to minimize the toxins in my body. I have also read that during the cleansing process, people often have more energy to do everyday task and that is exactly what I need. Lately, I have been feeling really tired, I find myself taking short naps in the middle of the day, and I just don't have the will to do any activities including driving myself to the gym or the park to exercise. I CAN DO THIS!!! I KNOW I CAN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment