Tuesday, March 23, 2010

So frustrated with myself right now.....

I just had to blog today because since I made my first entry, I have not had any progress thus far. In reality, I have been eating unhealthy food choices and I have not been working out. I wonder if I will ever gain the will power and momentum to start living healthy. lately, I just feel lost in all sense of direction. I do not feel like I have any energy, desire, and will to start making better choices for my health. What's worst is that temptations are served in a fancy plate waiting for me to give in and of course I do (and feel guilty about it afterwards). How can I fight this battle and win? The last thing I want to do is resort to surgery when it comes to losing weight. I want to be able to prove to myself that If I can overcome obesity, then I can overcome any adversity that will cross my path. I think I need to focus and learn how to say NO!!!! Hopefully in the future days to come, I will blog progress and not failure...... I CAN DO THIS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment