Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 1 on the master cleanse...

Okay this morning i woke with excitement because I am starting my master cleanse. I poured the juice in an 8oz glass and started drinking. I thought to myself "wait a minute, this does not taste like the stuff I remember from my sneak sip last night". Not only was it so sour but it leaves a burning sensation in your mouth-I guess that is due to the cayenne pepper. I have to drink 6-8 glasses of that sour concoction. So far I'm down to 2-3 glasses and I can only stomach so much of it. As far as what I'm feeling physically, I don't feel any difference I don't find myself hungry. However, I had chills and a fever this morning. It could be due to me catching the flu. At this time I don't know whether the chills and fever are brought on by the juice. I will be posting my before and after photos to document the changes.


This is my before photo weighing in at 216.4 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment