Monday, April 19, 2010

Back from Vegas.....

Just spent the weekend in Las Vegas with family and friends. Had an amazing time of course met new people and ate a lot. yes I did eat a whole lot of not so good food. I also had my alcohol consumptions. Even thought I behaved badly in the well know "sin city", I did not regret my faults. Now its time to focus again and its time to work harder. Like I said prior to leaving for my mini vacation, once I return I will set mini goals each week to attain in hope that my weight loss will be a success. I will go back to eating healthy food and make better choices. My goal for this week is to lose 3-5 lbs. I can do this. I will workout 4-6 times a week. To update, I weigh in this morning and I am at 209.4 lbs. I gained a couple of pounds and now its time to lose more......I CAN DO IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment